I ordered a custom amish dresser that took 5 weeks from ordering to delivering.When it arrived it was the wrong dresser, wrong drawer pulls.

Right furniture line but wrong style. Also came with a large gouge. Called but the sales rep was off for the next couple of days and she was the only who could help. When she called she offered to let us keep the dresser and give us $100 off plus waive delivery.

This is off an $1,800 dresser. If I didn't want that they could re-order (another 4-6 weeks) and in the meantime they would let us use the dresser for the next couple of months until ours arrived. Sent her pics, offered to come in the store. Called customer service-no return call.

Emailed customer service-no return email..Found out today that she had re-ordered it so it will come with the wrong pulls 4-6 weeks from now. Oh did I tell you that they required full payment before they would order.

Bottom line wrong dresser-no customer service-wrong dresser sitting in my bdrm-no resolution.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of amish dresser from Steinhafels. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Steinhafels to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steinhafels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steinhafels?

Comments

There's 2 sides to every story. This company wouldn't be this big if they treated everyone like this or didn't care. Some people are just impossible to work with.