Back on 1/28/2012 I bought a chair from Steinhafels.The chair I bought was perfect for me.

It was a recliner. sat just the way I wanted it to sit. Did not like the fabric that was on it so I ordered a different fabric. Waited about six weeks , which was fine.

When it came in we went to pick it up. Brought it home sat in it and it wasen't the same chair. My feet didn't even touch the floor. We called the store they sent someone out to look at it and he said we had to break it in OR cut the legs down.

By this time my Husband was Irate. A couple days later they sent someone out to pick up the chair to have an instore expert to look at it. We went yesterday 4/6/2012 and the store manager said the chair was fine. It is not.

he was very rude said we should take home and break it in.

We decided we wanted our money back, so we went to custamer service and they told us there is a 33% percent restocking fee. That would have been two hundred dollars.

I was not about to give them two hundred dollars so we are keeping the chair.

Don't know what I will do with it Maybe I will cut the legs down.LOL So much for customer service Never shop there agian nor should anyone else.We will spread the word

Had an Experience with Steinhafels?

Comments

West Bend, Wisconsin, United States #680647

So... how is the chair today.. did it break in like the experts said?