Couch was falling apart in less than 2 months. Contacted customer service as everything directs you to do. No help. THey said there is a 1 month return policy.

Sent out a service guy and they will not repair under warranty ( I dont think it is even repairable as it is ripping in numerous places and cusions are sagging in.

Customer service then emailed-no call or letter-just an email saying sorry-we wont repair-looks like your fault!! How is it my fault??? We didnt rip the darn seams in 3 places-HUGE gaping holes now 3 months later. They claim our warranty is void becuase it looks like poor use!!! THe tears are all inj the back-claimed we must have sat on the BACK of the sofa.

The arm rests feel like hollow cardboard and you cant put weight on them at all. The quality is so poor, you'd think we bought it at value city!

Calls were forwarded to management voice mail and were not answered. Emails were not returned. how can they sell us *** and void the warranty after 2 months??

Funny thing is I filed a Better business bureau complaint and got a reply that they received a satisfactory solution from seller and they closed my complaint case! Now I see why I've hear the BBB has "favorites".

Had an Experience with Steinhafels?

Comments

We have worked with our customer to resolve this complaint