3.0
Style and Design

buyer beware !!!I purchased a beautiful dining room table out of clearance a few days before we closed on our new house.

We pick it up a few days later and drop it off at our new house to be store until the big move. Steinhafels comes to deliver our new sectional and move the table into the house and when we unwrap the table we see 4 gashes in the surface of the table!!! The damage was not there when we purchased (we have pics to prove) and there was no damage to the wrapping on it. The delivery guys are witness and tell us to call customer service and indicated that it probably happened in the warehouse.

for weeks I try to get an answer from customer service and nothing but runaround. Finally on 8/26 they send out a tech to do the repair. He checks out the table and says that it will have to be brought to the shop to be fixed. today is 9/8, 13 days later and no response!

After holding for 33 minutes my call is finally answered. Now get this, the rep tells me that we were supposed to contact them after the service visit. WTF???

Then she tells me that they are not going to fix anything!!!It has been 3 months since we picked up the table and we have dealt with nothing but run around and deferrals to be contacted later by another person only to get nothing but crickets!

Worst service experience ever!!!

jeradb wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Steinhafels. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Steinhafels to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, damaged merchandise and warehouse damage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steinhafels and steinhafels delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steinhafels?

Comments