Purchased L shaped couch for $2,500 and within a couple of weeks the cushions sunk so much that we were situng on a slant.They were flat like pancakes.
The chase had springs that were not attached right and the cording around the cushions were cut off because the material was cut too short. One of the pillows seams came open. They let us replace it and decided to upgrade to thier top of the line couch made by king hickory now we have invested 4,000. You would think for that price we would certainly have a quality made couch.
Well that was not the case. Nobody told us that the material we picked out wouldnt fit the chase and when it was delivered it had a seem going straight accross the back part of the cushion. Their answer was come in and pick out a new material. We did but when we got to the store we were told that there is NO material that would fit our case.
The chase is not that big. to me it is standard size and i have never seen a seam in a chase couch before. I was told that is common. Im constantly fluffing up the cushions and the pillows because they are flatened out everytime we sit on the couch.
I was told that the fabric we picked out was an upgrade and the pillows are already pilling. The chase and the the rest of the couch are not even. One is higher than the other.
Wow for $4,000.00 im sure I could have gotten a way better made couch than the one we received at Steinhafels.So disappointed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a raised top table, Corranado Cocktail Table, when I got it home we noticed it had scratches in various places, gouches in the wood, and the top did..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Bought a can of red kidney beans, but when I opened it - viola! Spinach! Now I have to write at least 100 words, so ... No bean salad for..."
- "Walked into Big Lots and the store was a mess, boxes in aisle couldn't get down at least 3 of them. Store was dirty. Carts filled with item..."
- "My husband AND I purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011 (Model # WTW7800XW2). About 10 months after I purchased this I noticed a hairline crack..."