Purchased L shaped couch for $2,500 and within a couple of weeks the cushions sunk so much that we were situng on a slant.They were flat like pancakes.
The chase had springs that were not attached right and the cording around the cushions were cut off because the material was cut too short. One of the pillows seams came open. They let us replace it and decided to upgrade to thier top of the line couch made by king hickory now we have invested 4,000. You would think for that price we would certainly have a quality made couch.
Well that was not the case. Nobody told us that the material we picked out wouldnt fit the chase and when it was delivered it had a seem going straight accross the back part of the cushion. Their answer was come in and pick out a new material. We did but when we got to the store we were told that there is NO material that would fit our case.
The chase is not that big. to me it is standard size and i have never seen a seam in a chase couch before. I was told that is common. Im constantly fluffing up the cushions and the pillows because they are flatened out everytime we sit on the couch.
I was told that the fabric we picked out was an upgrade and the pillows are already pilling. The chase and the the rest of the couch are not even. One is higher than the other.
Wow for $4,000.00 im sure I could have gotten a way better made couch than the one we received at Steinhafels.So disappointed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- King Hickory
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Found a coupon in my chips for itch relief. Contamination!!! I am very upset!..."
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "I ordered a few things from Wish. I got the first 3 or 4 things without any problem. Then they screwed up. I think Wish is just a co that..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."