We purchased $3500 in living room furniture 2/22/15.We were told delivery should be 4/21/15.

To date have received 9 new delivery updates the latest 6/1/15. Was told by customer service he had never seen anything like this and it was highly unusual. Then told by a manager that because of the dock strike which ended in February this is common and basically told "too bad". Asked for free delivery ($95.00) was told would receive no compensation.

Manager was very rude, condescending and uncaring.Would never buy another item from them even if we could get it off the floor!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of steinhafels delivery service from Steinhafels. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants Steinhafels to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steinhafels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steinhafels?

Comments

Pretty sure the dock issues are still being felt.There was a back log of product.

I'm still waiting for an order I placed before you at another place, and am hearing the same information.

Maybe you should pick something that is in stock, and not take it out on people who have no control over the situation.I've been very nice to the people and never question the changing dates, because I know they can't do anything about it.

to Anonymous #985454

Also I'd be willing to bet the manager was not any of the names you called this person.They probably couldn't do anything, but you continued to push them to make the impossible happen.

I was a retail manager for years, and know people who act like this are the real problem, not the people who are trying to help impossible people like this poster. If the manager could make your furniture appear out of thin air, I bet they would have done that.

I agree with this precious person, get something that is in stock.They will just assign your furniture to the next person that is waiting, who is probably a more rational person.