Bought a King size mattress for $1,000.00 from Steinhafels in June.I was supposed to be the firmest mattress they have, it is already sagging an inch on both sides of the bed.

Called and left messages for three different people and NO ONE has returned my call. Went into the store and they sent out a technician 10 days later. He agreed the mattress shouldn't be sagging like it is.

Recieved a letter via email (from a noreply address) the next day that they don't see anything wrong with the mattress and will do NOTHING for me!!!They are hoping I'll go away, well I'm NOT!!!

Had an Experience with Steinhafels?

Comments

So a manufacturing defect is Steinhafels fault, how? You want to take issue with how your bed is sagging? Was it at least 1-1/2" deep, if no, it is not a defect, it's "factory standard".

I went to Steinhafel's for the first time over Memorial Day and bought a Stearns & Foster mattress - $1100.It was presented as a top-quality mattress.

Within one month, the mattress sagged in the middle, 3/4". My experience with Steinhafel's was exactly the same as yours. NO personal customer service; a noreply e-mail; an indifferent and inaccurate response.

I will not shop at Steinhafel's ever again and I will tell everyone I know not to go there, either.In the meantime, I will continue my fight with the mattress manufacturer.