Steinhafels - A Piece of Junk along with the Service Department
I purchased a raised top table, Corranado Cocktail Table, when I got it home we noticed it had scratches in various places, gouches in the wood, and the top did not fit correctly.We had service to come out on 07/27/15, where he, Russ felt that the defects were from the manufacturer.
after looking at them and taking pictures, Russ, could not fix the defects and was to consult with his manager. His manager was suppose to call me regarding replacement of the table (it's a new table) not later than 07/29/15.
Of course that did NOT happen.When I called on 08/08/15, I was told that the defects were not manufacture defects.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor customer service
- Poor management
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Panama Jack Coronado Lift Top Cocktail Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Some described the quality of Rosegal clothes as like Halloween costumes. No, Halloween costumes are of a better quality. Terrible sizing, garbage clothes. The photos on FB..."
- "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."