Steinhafels - A Piece of Junk along with the Service Department
I purchased a raised top table, Corranado Cocktail Table, when I got it home we noticed it had scratches in various places, gouches in the wood, and the top did not fit correctly.We had service to come out on 07/27/15, where he, Russ felt that the defects were from the manufacturer.
after looking at them and taking pictures, Russ, could not fix the defects and was to consult with his manager. His manager was suppose to call me regarding replacement of the table (it's a new table) not later than 07/29/15.
Of course that did NOT happen.When I called on 08/08/15, I was told that the defects were not manufacture defects.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor customer service
- Poor management
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Panama Jack Coronado Lift Top Cocktail Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Some described the quality of Rosegal clothes as like Halloween costumes. No, Halloween costumes are of a better quality. Terrible sizing, garbage clothes. The photos on FB..."
- "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..."