I purchased a raised top table, Corranado Cocktail Table, when I got it home we noticed it had scratches in various places, gouches in the wood, and the top did not fit correctly.We had service to come out on 07/27/15, where he, Russ felt that the defects were from the manufacturer.
after looking at them and taking pictures, Russ, could not fix the defects and was to consult with his manager. His manager was suppose to call me regarding replacement of the table (it's a new table) not later than 07/29/15.
Of course that did NOT happen.When I called on 08/08/15, I was told that the defects were not manufacture defects.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor customer service
- Poor management
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Panama Jack Coronado Lift Top Cocktail Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..."
- "Some described the quality of Rosegal clothes as like Halloween costumes. No, Halloween costumes are of a better quality. Terrible sizing, garbage clothes. The photos on FB..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."