2.6
Style and Design

I have had my lift chair for less than a year. the controller malfunctioned and a new one was installed. i made the call and they scheduled the repair without a problem,

i had the controller go out again, but this time they referred me a a web site to fill out claim form. . I killed out the form on the web page but it would not be sent because they wanted two pictures.!

i called and they said they would send me a form hat did not require pictures. What a run-around to delay service.

i cannot use my lift chair now until they get that form back, review it, and then schedule the repair. HORRIBLE SERVICE FOR A DISABLED PERSON. who only want his chair repaired , but looks like not immediate response like i had on the first call to steinhf who took care of it in the phone, no *** forms and delays.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "fix the chair now, no claim forms and delays due to silly claim forms, did you fire your clerks". This person is overall dissatisfied with Steinhafels. The most disappointing about a product or service at Steinhafels was time to repair defect when called Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steinhafels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Steinhafels to other companies on our site.

Comments

Franklin, Wisconsin, United States #1269114

Lift chair still not repaired !!!!